To recover your password please fill in your email address
Please fill in below form to create an account with us
The CTC aims to improve healthcare and outcomes for Australians and the global community through high-quality research. Our education and training program aim to foster high-quality collaborative clinical trials research across our areas of expertise to improve outcomes for patients worldwide.
Successful students will undertake 8 weeks research internship (unpaid) with our leading academics, providing an opportunity to develop research skills, gain valuable experience and contribute to improving healthcare outcomes.
Projects are expected to be undertaken on a full-time bases (35 hours per week) over 8 weeks; however, how you achieve this is arrangement between the student and supervisor. This can be consecutive weeks or in blocks, so long as the total time commitment equates to 40 days or 280 hours. Students are expected to use their own devices (IT equipment) throughout the duration of the summer research program.
We have listed two projects for this round; however projects can be negotiated with the supervisors with you providing a thorough description, aim and your expected outcomes for your project.
1. The candidate must be currently enrolled at the University of Sydney as either an undergraduate student or postgraduate coursework student.
2. Have a strong academic record.
3. Intend to go on to Honours and/or postgraduate study in a related or equivalent field.
4. Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa or an international student.
a. Successful candidates who are not eligible for Medicare must have valid medical and hospital insurance for the period of the CTC Summer Research Scholarship. Proof of cover will be required upon commencement as a condition of eligibility for the project.
5. Have access to a personal device (laptop) for the duration of the program.
6. Willingness to engage in hybrid, flexible work set up, with a combination of work from home and in the office located at the Medical Foundation Building on Parramatta Road, Camperdown.
Need further information?
Please contact: Rebecca Blain, Admin Support Officer, Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org